Leased Worker - Asset Analyst II
- Candidate will assist with all IT procurement from the requisition stage, through the issue of Purchase Order, and maintenance all of the records.
- The person will be responsible for tracking service contracts with telecommunications providers, equipment manufacturers and resellers, and all maintenance contractors.
- Obtain and evaluate quotes from suppliers globally.
- Work with Project Controls and Site IT Management to ensure Requisitions have proper authorization for procurement.
- Issue Field Purchase Requests and IT Requisition orders.
- Track delivery on ordered items.
- Ensure receiving is completed.
- Maintain all procurement documentation as required.
- Maintain Asset Listing.
- Manage Additions, Deletions, Modifications and Disposals of assets in Asset Management system.
- Assist Site IT Management with mobile and fixed-line telecommunications, hardware, software, and maintenance contracts and account reconciliations.
- Monitor spending against budgets.
- Assist Site IT Manager with Contractor Account verifications
- Knowledge of basic Personal Computer hardware.
- Knowledge of Desktop PC productivity software (Microsoft Office, WinZip, etc...).
- Experience in the procurement of services.
- Experience in financial systems.