Leased Worker - Program Manager
- This individual will help make the strategy team successful by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of high priority tasks for our Enterprise
- Strong communication including written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Design and deliver high-quality documentation with great attention to detail.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of business analysis concepts, principles, and techniques to gather, document and manage strategy materials.
- Multitask and change direction in an ever changing environment.
- Work proactively, independently or within a team environment.
- Collaborate with Leadership, Technical Leads, and Business Subject Matter Experts to ensure strategy Acceptance
- Perform technical writing, editing, and enhancement of existing materials
- Understand enterprise technology strategy concepts.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis and analyze resource needs
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio, Skype, Yammer, OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive.
- Video capture is a plus.
- Certifications PMP, CBAP, Six Sigma are a plus
- NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Innovation and strategy experience and training