Leased Worker - Project Manager, I (Project Coordinator)
- Assist program with the development and maintenance of program roadmap and budgets as well as the ongoing variance reporting on program targets.
- Collect and analyze program information to determine program status; promptly communicate any issues to the program manager.
- Respond to program risks by communicating with program members and project managers to ensure risk items are addressed and plans are updated.
- Accurately maintain all documentation on Project SharePoint Sites.
- Follow Low-risk Project Management Process for assigned Low-risk projects.
- Associate degree or vocational training in related field highly desirable.
- Previous experience supporting technology projects in a matrix resource environment desirable.
- Knowledge of PMI based project management competency areas and methodologies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience supporting portfolio or program managers on large programs or portfolios is desirable.
- Experience with merger and acquisitions is a plus.