Leased Worker - Project Manager, I
- Lead and provide work direction to a project team to determine project scope, devise and maintain a workable plan, and to develop and deploy the solution in accordance with the needs of the project.
- Identify project risk, develop a project risk management plan and actively manage risk throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage interaction between the customer, vendors, and the internal project team to ensure that appropriate relationships exist to produce positive project outcomes.
- Manage the project change control process, status reporting, project estimating, monthly cost accounting and vendor invoice processing.
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- A minimum of 3 years' experience managing multiple medium risk projects in a matrix resource environment, working with diverse project sponsors across multi-company and business units.
- Experience influencing and managing project teams without formal direct reporting relationships.
- Knowledge of PMI based project management competency areas and methodologies and experience applying these methods to manage successful projects.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and application architectures desired.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Microsoft SharePoint, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project.