Leased Worker - Project Manager, Sr.
- Lead and provide work direction to a project team to determine project scope, devise and maintain a workable plan, and to develop and deploy the solution in accordance with the needs of the project.
- Develop and maintain all project manager deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify project risk, develop a project risk management plan and actively manage risk throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage the project change control process, status reporting, project estimating, monthly cost accounting and vendor invoice processing
- Bachelor' s degree in related field highly preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- A minimum of 5 years' experience managing multiple medium/high complexity projects in a matrix resource environment, working with diverse project sponsors across multi-company and business units
- Comprehensive knowledge of PMI based project management competency areas and methodologies and experience applying these methods to manage successful projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience leveraging these skills to interact with all levels of management
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High-level understanding of IT infrastructure and application architectures desired
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project
- High-level of proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint