Leased Worker - Risk & Compliance Analyst II
- Coordinate external audits SOX testing efforts for Technology Organization
- Develop and manage external audit SharePoint site for collaboration with external auditors
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Access.
- Must have at least 2 years of information technology audit experience including audit and/or consulting experience with role-based application access controls, application security including segregation of duties, automated controls, and privileged access.
- Exposure to performing compliance reviews in medium to large corporate environments.
- Ability to complete work within assigned time frames and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience testing IT controls for technology infrastructure including Mainframe, UNIX, Windows/Active Directory, Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle databases strongly preferred.
- Understanding of technology, including security related to infrastructure components, strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical partners.
- Candidates have typically obtained a Bachelor Degree.