Leased Worker - Support Specialist II
- Assist in the support of servers and network infrastructure equipment. Familiarization with Cisco L2\3 Switch configuration and support.
- Install and upgrade company standard software applications. Familiarization with Microsoft SCCM Console.
- Experience with Cisco Unity Call Manager and is able to configure handsets and voicemail.
- Perform Level 1 & 2 Level desktop equipment and application support which would include placement and retrieval of equipment, standard MS OS & Office application support.
- Utilize help desk software to document and status daily work assignments.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and systems groups.
- Relies on experience and judgment to perform the functions of the job.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Monitors and controls costs within own work.
- Solves moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Typically has 5-20 years relevant experience.