Material Control Specialist l
- Controls supplies and stock by timely planning the correct quantity of parts, while at the same time optimizing the stock on hand.
- Supports on-going series production, parts run-in and run-out, and processing of technical changes within this scope is the minimization of obsolescence costs.
- Participates in TS-M projects, or projects led outside TS-M.
- Acts as a contact to all suppliers and carriers, logistics association, and institutions.
- 2 years of related professional experience in Material Planning including Material Requirements Planning (MRP) a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- 1-3 years of experience in Material Control and Production Control Management.
- Training: As applicable, per client training guidelines.
- BS/BA degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or International Business with German
concentration or related discipline preferred or 4 years equivalent professional experience
in Material Planning including Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- 1-3 years computer skills (Microsoft Office) with emphasis on Excel and Word and SAP.
- Basic German or Spanish (a plus)