Maximo Infrastructure Support
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: 6-12 months contract
· Partner with solution architects, developers, and other IT support personnel to help troubleshoot, identify, and resolve issues in non-production and production environments.
· Management and support of Java based applications running on IBM WebSphere, including configuration and support of WebSphere clusters, nodes, servers, JVMs, and JMS Queues.
· Perform regular maintenance, monitoring and tuning of the system - automating routine tasks wherever appropriate.
· Manage and support environments needed to support formal change processes compliant with SOX, FERC and other regulations. This is to include code deployments and version upgrades between environments.
· Learn and understand the architecture of all system interfaces and assist in testing and implementing any updates and changes.
· Learn and understand the business intelligence technologies and architectures used for Maximo reporting and assist in testing and implementing any updates and changes.
· Implement and test add-on components and 3rd Party solutions as necessary.
· Follow guidelines and standards for product usage and solution development.
· Complete technical documentation of technical solutions and support processes
· Build and maintain Maximo virtual hosts for developers.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
· 3+ Years of experience maintaining and supporting Maximo infrastructure in clustered and integrated Maximo environment is required
· 3+ Years of experience supporting WebSphere or other Java application server is required
· 3+ Years of experience with Java programming, Windows scripting, Unix shell scripting, SQL usage and coding with Oracle databases.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
· Experience maintaining any enterprise-level system is desired
· Experience managing and supporting BIRT reporting with Maximo is desired
· Experience with Maximo integrations is desired
· Experience with Microsoft Windows Server technology is desired
· Experience with other middleware architectures such as Biztalk is a plus
· Experience with redundant and/or distributed Maximo configurations/architectures is a plus
· Experience with TRM Rules Manager is a plus
· Experience with Client PPM Instance Management is a plus
TYPICAL DAY DESCRIPTION:
· Support of the Enterprise Maximo environments.
· This position requires occasional on-call after-hours support