Job Location: Wilsonville, AL
Duration: 12-18+ Month (Long term)
• Senior-level detail engineering design skills.
• Chemical and/or process vessel mechanical experience.
• Working knowledge of process equipment including piping, pressure vessels, and heat exchangers.
• Working knowledge of P&ID and mechanical drawings.
• Familiarity with ASME B31.3 and Section VIII piping and vessel design codes.
• Working knowledge of common MS office applications.
• Must be comfortable working in an engineering design office and/or plant construction environment.
• Must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision and/or within a team.
Preference given for the following skills:
• AutoCAD experience.
• ASME Section VIII code experience, especially high pressure and high temperature vessels.
• Refractory design experience, especially high temperature dual layer applications.
• Experience with solids flow and fluidization process equipment that includes circulating solids systems, solids heat exchangers, and cyclonic solids gas separation