Oracle Cloud Applications Manager
Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Location: Miami FL /Ft. Lauderdale FL
Duration- Contract to Hire
· We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and expertise in the implementation and support of Oracle Fusion Financials in the Oracle Cloud.
· The Oracle Cloud Applications Manager will provide leadership in the technical and functional support in the areas of: systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing and development, security access, and training.
· Additional responsibilities will include the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of solutions to enhance the cloud solution, including integration with other systems.
· Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
· Plan, supervise, and deliver Oracle Cloud application support, enhancements, and deployments
· Lead team of functional and technical analysts
· Work closely with business process owners to ensure timely resolution of incidents and prioritization of enhancements
· Coordinate with Oracle for Service Request escalation/prioritization and scheduling of refreshes, patches, and upgrades
· Define and assist in the execution of test plans and ensure proper compliance with change management processes
· Develop and communicate status reports
· Manage open risks and action items related to Oracle Cloud support and development
· Participate in the improvement and/or implementation of business processes using Oracle Financials
· Write functional and technical requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
· Identify and address user needs: manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicate with the user in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicate potential conflicts to a supervisor
· Develop procedures to ensure integrity of Oracle Fusion system and conformance to key business processes
· Team with other information systems and business resources to ensure functional integration between Oracle Fusion and other applicable systems
· Assist in ensuring that external/internal regulations and policies governing data management are met, including regulations concerning security, audit and privacy
· Perform all other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
· Oracle ERP technical and/or functional experience
· Leadership experience in Oracle Cloud Financials implementation and/or support, including management of timelines, budgets, and resources
· Demonstrated extensive abilities and success with one or more Oracle Cloud Financials modules/components, including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Procurement, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Financial Reporting Center, Oracle Transactional BI (OTBI) for Financials and Oracle Web
· Clear and concise communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff
· Demonstrated knowledge of systems analysis and information technology principles, including System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management best practices and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) support processes
· Customer service minded and solutions oriented
· A Bachelor' s degree in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
· Fluency in Spanish and English required
· Hospitality industry experience preferred
· Requires travel (25-50%)
Thanks & regards,
Tech Providers Inc.