PEGA Certified System Architect
- A committed leader who works towards the success of the team who will help guide the ownership of the PEGA BPM systems platform, taking full accountability for the delivery of world class solutions.
- Be a key contributing member to our BPM team' s growth into a self-sustaining, high performing organization
- Leverage Agile/Kanban development methodologies to deliver our solutions to our business
- Partner and work directly with the business team to understand the long range goals while supporting dynamic delivery of PEGA solutions
- Help identify and mitigate risks to our in flight BPM projects
- Support our existing applications and handing support incidents efficiently to achieve the fastest time to resolution for these request.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Pega Certified Systems Architect (CSA) or higher certification required to be in Pega v7.X
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience in using PEGA PRPC frameworks for reuse, using Connectors & Services for integration, PRPC tools (PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer)
- Experience with SOAP/REST web service integration/implementation experience
- PEGA mobile and/or mobile development experience preferred
- Cascading Style Sheet development experience
- AWS cloud development experience
- Native mobile development using Java on Android and Objective C for the iOS Apple platform