PEGA Senior System Architect
- A committed leader who works towards the success of the team who will help guide the ownership of the PEGA BPM systems platform, taking full accountability for the delivery of world class solutions.
- Lead our in-house BPM team' s growth into a self-sustaining, high performing organization.
- Leverage Agile development methodologies to deliver our solution.
- Partner with the business team to understand the long range goals while supporting dynamic delivery of PEGA solutions.
- Provide clear guidance on the project opportunities for new BPM project fitness.
- Maintain and develop expert knowledge of industry best practices
- Help identify and mitigate risks to our in flight BPM projects
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA) or higher certification level in Pega v7.X
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience in using PEGA PRPC frameworks for reuse, using Connectors & Services for integration, PRPC tools (PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer)
- Experience working with and delivering solutions in PEGA 7.X
- Experience with SOAP/REST web service integration/implementation experience
- Experience with messaging integration using JMS
- Experience using and deploying to Application Servers like tomcat
- Basic Unix admin knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Native mobile development using Java on Android and Objective C for the iOS Apple platform