Location: Birmingham, AL
Duration: 6+ Months
- Self-starter, proactive with effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- Proficiency with standard analytical and business software such as Word, PowerPoint, Access & Excel.
- Extensive problem solving skills.
- Experience and involvement with industry organization such as PMI, CII, and CURT is preferred.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Proven technical and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Transmission, Distribution, and/or Generation operations is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in power generation. Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Business, or Construction is required; PMP certification is preferred.