Pega Application System Analyst
- Develop and maintain Pega workflows.
- Interpret and communicate information orally and written.
- Identify and solve problems related to application development within the Pega environment.
- Organize and prioritize tasks.
- Analyze requirements and develop coding solutions.
- Create positive, professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Report status and time as requested
- A Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related field or three years relevant business experience and demonstrated programming aptitude and lieu of a Bachelor degree.
- CSSA – Certified Senior System Architect is preferred.
- At least 3 years Pega Development experience.
- Knowledge of Pega 7.1 is preferred
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of DB2 or similar relational database.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of SOAP/XML.