Location: phoenix AZ
Duration: 3+ months possible to extension
- To coordinate the acquisition of construction and building (electrical) permits through municipalities and utility companies.
- Coordinate permit status and timelines with cities and Utilities.
- Coordinate permit requests to in-house fielding and drafting and outside resources.
- Assure proper timelines be followed for permit approvals in relation to specific project timelines.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Coordinates reception of electrical permits for activation of 60 volt and 90 volt powering systems with outside resources, cities and the utility companies.
- Review, Interpret and distribute PNF to appropriate fielder, drafter, or contractor in a timely manner
- Maintain permit Database for accuracy, completeness and updating.
- Distribute and monitor timelines of completed permit map to appropriate OSP or Construction Coordinator for review
- Coordinate the timely submittal of Building permits, address requests, check requisition and the timely application to power companies.
- Coordinate the timely submittal of ATF permits and of Overhead Right of Way permits.
- Monitor timelines of permits at Agency. Coordinate the timely submittal of approved permits to appropriate OSPE or Construction Coordinator
- Logs and updates productivity data of projects and work at the design and construction contractors.
- Interfaces with cities, utilities, construction coordinators, OSPE and contractors on permit revision and concerns. Prepare and submit permit applications to the Municipalities for all construction jobs including power supplies. Interfaces with city and utility officials in order to obtain required permits.
- Communicates regularly with city officials to promote visibility and accessibility for the company in order to maintain a good working relationship with the cities.
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 2-3 years experience in the Telecommunications industry or equivalent.
- Knowledge with database input and reports
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Be well organized, detail oriented, self motivated, and have the ability to schedule work, adjust as needed, priorities according to deadlines
- Valid AZ driver’ s license required.