- Direct and oversee the identification of new products, contract acquisition, project planning, and prepares for new and upgrade construction projects - which will include allocation, splicing and activation of fiber.
- Create efficient and cost effective designs for projects.
- Ensure successful launch or deployment of various products.
- Serves as a partner in determining the network management strategy and capacity planning process is in alignment with corporate goals.
- Plan and allocate fibers for splicing and activation.
- Performs field engineering of proposed projects and ensures alternative routing delivers the most cost effective design for construction.
- Initiates customer contacts, secures agreements, completes designs, and takes necessary steps to meet customer needs.
- Research and review plans, gather necessary data and listing material requirements for project.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; Specialized skill training/certification may be required; 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility required.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area; Readily learns and applies new information/concept in area of practice.