- Reviews, inputs, and monitors all Trade Letters, Protected Pricing, and competitive pricing activity against approved pricing Reviews and researches all pricing overrides.
- Performs analysis and prepares reports on Promotional exceptions to include Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Set up new articles and maintain wholesales.
- Maintains pricing deadlines and calendar.
- Looking for individual with finance degree and finance background; must demonstrate HIGH ANALYTICAL skills to include the ability to plan and forecast.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills are preferred.