Procurement Specialist II
- This position is accountable for transactional support and procurement of required materials and services needed to support the organization.
- Transactional buyer is responsible for administration of all day to day procurement activities.
- Primary activities including but not limited to reviewing requisitions, issuing requests for quotation (RFQs), issuing purchase orders, handling expedited orders, coordinating delivery terms, communicating with internal customers and external vendors.
- Transactional buyer will also work with accounts payable and materials management to resolve invoicing and receiving discrepancies.
- This person will also be responsible for setting up and maintaining blanket purchase orders and finding innovative ways to reduce non-value-added transactions.
- Individuals must be capable of being hands on, digging into details and delivering across the organization.
- This role requires the ability to multi-task and execute against daily operational requirements. Attention to detail and consistent follow through are critical to the success of this role.