Program Content Specialist
Kansas City, KS
- Support and assist with implementation of content marketing efforts.
- Support designing and execution of the Thought Leadership program.
- Under general supervision support design and gathering of components for the creation of a Speakers Bureau – a document (in excel or other format) identifying speakers, subject area domain, speakers bio (so we do not need to find it every time), speakers photo, speaker capability/strength (i.E. Good in large audiences or small, internal/external, how they show up etc).
- Proofread/copyedit all materials
- Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks.
- Experience writing for a variety of channels including email, social media, print advertising and blog
- Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
- You represent the company brand well and help others to do the same.
- World – class brand and marketing communication skills (listening skills, verbal and written clarity of message) and ability to develop effective messaging for a variety of communication vehicles.
- Copy Content Management (organization and attention to detail skills)
- Copywriting (innovation, fresh thinking, imaginative thinking skills, intellectual horsepower)
- Works well under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency computer and technology skills (experience with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Eloqua, Pardot, Social Media Platforms, and other platforms etc)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.