San Diego, CA
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 5+ months possible extensions
- Responsible for overall management all aspects of the Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) program for an assigned client.
- This includes managing the subvendor / supplier program and its population and its day-to-day operations (implementing and managing the requisition /submittal process and overseeing job placement, subvendor selection and contract negotiations, day-do-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, managing the on-going relationships and communication, performing periodic benchmarking of the subvendor population, etc.).
- Additionally responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction, maintaining and building new relationships, expectation management and issue/conflict resolution (services and grows the contractor / subcontractor population, managing client and contractor / subcontractor expectations and troubleshooting and issue resolution, etc.).
- Financial and administrative responsibilities include meeting or exceeding account growth targets, overall account profitability, implementation, training and administration of software to client and sub-vendor supplier users, and sub-vendor and supplier population benchmarking and reporting, and quarterly performance reviews. Generally, this role is required for small vendor management programs, or divisions within larger vendor management programs.
- Establishes and develops manager relationships within assigned clients and expands existing manager relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and, working in conjunction with the local branch staff, the profitability of each contractor/subcontractor placement (IT, light industrial, general administrative, etc.) or conversion;
- Implement and manage sub-vendor / supplier program for assigned clients, further refining throughout the process, ensuring optimum customer satisfaction; ensure proper selection and solid negotiations in the sub-vendor and supplier contracting process, to ensure the maximum profitability, as well as quality, of each placement (IT, light industrial, general administrative, etc.);
- Manage the day-to-day CWS operations for their respective program, which include, implementation and management of the requisition process for assigned client, prioritization of orders and requisitions, expedient issue resolution, further refining throughout the process with emphasis on responsiveness and customer services for assigned client; depending upon the engagement size, may manage administrative staff;
- Fulfils client service through frequent interaction with client managers to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for contractors/subcontractors, projects or services. Is knowledgeable of and understands the contracted terms and conditions between TAPFIN and the client, including pricing as well as client rules of engagement and processes;
- Communicates with field staff, keeps them informed, and shares information regarding contractors, subcontractors and client needs; regularly contacts the client hiring manager, working at assigned client(s), during assignments/projects to remain aware of project status, gathers feedback from clients about consultant progress/performance, and resolves or escalates any issues appropriately; Facilitate the resolution of conflicts between the client and suppliers.
- Requires excellent organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with suppliers / candidates at all levels.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor' s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Five years non-IT or two years of IT staffing industry experience in a vendor on-site or account management role.