Project Manager III
- Responsible for project development (Front End Loading) including cost benefit evaluations, alternative analysis', project estimates, funding requests, scope development and execution planning using a gated project delivery system
- Execute project utilizing cross functional teams consisting of contractors and internal stakeholders as required by project objectives and execution strategy
- Develop and implement contracting strategies including specification writing, vendor qualifications, bid evaluations, expediting, factory testing, and payment management.
- Provide strong leadership, communication, and decision making skills to make critical project decisions.
- Responsible to ensure all program targets (cost/schedule/performance/inventory build/etc.) are satisfied as defined within the scope document.
- Provide technical engineering services regarding equipment, processes, design disciplines, and industry design standards to the plants on request.