Location: Altanta, GA
Summary: Bachelor' s degree in related field highly · A minimum of 5 years' experience managing multiple medium/high complexity projects in a matrix resource environment, working with diverse project sponsors across multi-company and business units
· Experience influencing and managing project teams without formal direct reporting relationships
· Experience managing SDLC projects using an iterative methodology preferred
Comprehensive knowledge of PMI based project management competency areas and methodologies and experience applying these methods to manage successful projects.
· Analytical skills are required to effectively manage activities related to budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, process management, risk management, quality control and reporting
· Strong oral and written communication skills and experience leveraging these skills to interact with all levels of management
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Comprehensive understanding of IT infrastructure and application architectures desired
· High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project
Major Job Responsibilities:
· Lead and provide work direction to a project team to determine project scope, devise and maintain a workable plan, and to develop and deploy the solution in accordance with the needs of the project.
· Serve as project communication clearing house for all formal project status reporting
Develop and maintain all project manager deliverables throughout the project lifecycle Identify project risk, develop a project risk management plan and actively manage risk throughout the project lifecycle.
· Manage interaction between the customer, vendors, and the internal project team to ensure that appropriate relationships exist to produce positive project outcomes
Manage the project change control process, status reporting, project estimating, monthly cost accounting and vendor invoice processing
Develops and/or monitors vendor deliverables in compliance with binding statements of work