Location: Montgomery, AL
Duration: 3-6 Contract with possible extension
· Establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements for ERP system.
· Thorough understanding of the ERP system to meet productivity standards and drive continuous improvement
· Use data from ERP system to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements Manage schedules and assignments of project members within a matrix structure.
· Allocates work and resources in a manner which best achieves project objectives, a focus on detail while minimizing impact on existing applications and business.
· Controls project documentation quality, ensuring project meets all requirements and standards. Responsible for the day-to-day assignments of staff, and the follow-up of their work performance. Manages the daily activities to resolve problems and change management issues.
· Maintains ERP system availability, prepares metrics to evaluate systems performance, and works with IT groups and users to ensure that service objectives are met.
· Responsible for tracking ERP project milestones and adjusting resources to meet the needs of customers.
· Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
· Plans and manages the support of new technologies, ERP performance and reliability.
· Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
· Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
· Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
· Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
· Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
· Proficient in standard logistics software
· Knowledge of Dematic Sort Director System
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
· Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
· 7 years or more managing IT Projects, and personnel.
· Candidate with STATE CLIENT experience is a huge PLUS (+)
· Bachelor' s degree required
Thanks & regards,
Tech Providers, Inc.
404-594-8161 | dmarshall@techproviders.Com