Project Specialist III
- Track and coordinate projects to ensure prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Provide logistical support to project team including calendar management, supporting key events and information management.
- Analyze data using excel, perform excel functions (v-look ups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Record and distribute meeting minutes from relevant project meetings
- Build and maintain SharePoint site(s) that stores relevant project documentation, organizational charts, calendars, meeting minutes and other relevant project reports.
- Prepare and distribute monthly project reports, gather information from appropriate personnel, and distribute reports to appropriate team members and post to SharePoint.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations to support program/project reporting
- Build basic databases in a Microsoft Access.
- Projects will include but are not limited to researching vendor supplier diversity status, researching and documenting contract language, validating vendor contact information,, sourcing supplier inclusion,, supplier information requests, researching supplier spend and contact information.
- Required Skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and SharePoint.