- Responsible for analyzing, testing, tracking and issue reporting of IT product lines that are developed for Customers.
- This position works in collaboration with Application Development, the Quality Assurance team, Project Management, Business Analysts, and other IT stakeholders to ensure that the applications development projects have been tested thoroughly and meet the required deliverables and quality standards.
- Role includes planning, designing, executing and tracking the results of associated test efforts.
- Minimum Requirements: A Bachelor' s degree (BA, BS) required. Area of study in Computer Science or related discipline. 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Experience in a quality assurance role with quality assurance processes primarily with software application life cycle development processes.
- Proven experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Strong command of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with Unix commands to execute automated processes.
- Skill-Required / Desired-Amount-of Experience
- Selenium experience-Required-3-Years