- Role includes planning, designing, executing and tracking the results of associated test efforts.
- A Bachelor' s degree (BA, BS) required. Area of study in Computer Science or related discipline. 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Experience in a quality assurance role with quality assurance processes primarily with software application life cycle development processes.
- Proven experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Strong command of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with Unix commands to execute automated processes.
- Champion of the Agile software development process
- Self-motivated to learn about and stay current with new and emerging technologies and capabilities
- Does blackbox as well as automation testing. Experience executing a performance test
- Experience with modern IDEs, build, test and delivery tools ( Selenium or Client ALM, JUnit, TestNG, NCover, Git, Jenkins)
- ETL test experience Required