Quality Engineer Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: 5 months with possible extension
· The Brand Quality Analyst is a highly visible, cross functional role working with a variety of teams in the organization; Marketing, R&D, Consumer Care, Customer Service etc.
· This role will work across all brands with a strategic focus. The ideal candidate for this role is very organized, detail oriented, has ability to multi task and possesses strong communication skills and leadership presence.
· In this role you will contribute to the product quality efforts by driving data analysis from multiple systems and prepare reports on the performance.
· Track and maintain monthly complaint data from multiple systems. Distribute regular reports to the Quality and cross-functional teams with insights, trends, and analysis related to data.
· Field ad hoc requests for complaint data analysis from several cross functional teams and create reports to meet their needs.
· Drives the development and optimization of consumer data systems and analysis.
· Participates on cross-functional teams with direction of Product Quality & Brand Quality staff to execute product quality initiatives.
· Assures completion of project deliverables, communication to the product development teams and documentation without adversely impacting project schedule.
· Drives Brand Quality Metrics as directed by more senior Brand Quality staff.
· Assists Product Quality staff in resolving defective material issues, root cause analysis, and corrective actions using problem solving methodologies (inclusive of 8D/5Why/5Phase, etc.).
· BA/BS degree in Engineering/Mathematics or related technical field
· 1-3 years of applicable experience (Engineering experience preferred but not required)
· Previous experience with Consumer Products company preferred
· Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
· Extremely knowledgeable about data management/manipulation and tools such as Excel, Tableau
· Ability to synthesize complex data topics into format that is share-able at a high level
· Demonstrates strong knowledge of product testing techniques and methodologies
· Demonstrates knowledge of quality methods and systems (statistics, reliability, sampling, and auditing, problem solving).