SAP Security Administrator
Location: Greenville, SC
I. Position Purpose/Scope: What are the key objectives of the position?
- Provides User Administration, Authorization Administration, monitoring and security concepts for SAP security in the assigned CLIENT’ S systems in accordance with CLIENT’ S group business standards and rules. Supports the implementation of changes and enhancements within the SAP systems as they relate to the area of SAP security.
- Provides daily support for user access to SAP systems in the CLIENT’ S region AMERICAS including analysis and resolution of all reported authorization problems, set up for new users, removal of user id' s and changes to access levels for existing id' s.
- Participates in the development of SAP security for new or enhanced system functionality as part of project teams and within the CLIENT’ S Group SAP implementations.
- Supports processes to review access on a regular basis with approvers and management.
- Provides support for SAP vendor access to CLIENT’ S SAP systems and administration of SAP' s Online Support System (OSS) / SAPnet system.
- Implements and carries out routine SAP security monitoring procedures, including the use of the SAP Audit Information System.
- Performs other duties as assigned by CLIENT’ S operations supervisor.
- BS / BA in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent of 4 years or more related to experience in IT security.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP administration and SAP audits.
- As applicable, per CLIENT’ S training guidelines.
- SAP Security Administration
- Basic = less than 1 year of experience/training needed; Intermediate = 1 – 3 years of experience/some training may be needed; Advanced = 3-5 years experience/no training needed; Expert = 5+ years experience/able to train others.
- Advanced = knowledge of SAP user account management (primarily in SAP netweaver 7.X environments)
- Advanced = experience relating business rules and directives to grant access to SAP system(s)
- Advanced = experience working with users on problem determination and resolution per business and management rules
- Advanced = knowledge of SAP audit process and procedures
- Advanced = experience of performing period internal SAP audits
- Intermediate = knowledge of MS Office Professional
- Knowledge of German language and German culture (preferred)