SW Sys Appl Engineer III
- Develops requirements, architectures, designs, implementation tests and supporting systems software to meet the critical needs of manufacturers, dealerships and this company applications software.
- Provides technical and consulting leadership to medium to large teams of systems developers and other project staff.
- Reviews plans, requirements, designs and code for appropriateness and provides suggestions for improvement.
- Actively participates in the integration, testing and troubleshooting of teams' products using internal test on location and at customer test sites.
- Acts as a key resource in problem identification and working it to resolution.
- Provides accurate estimates and status to management, raising issues appropriately.
- 8-12 Years of experince required in field of :- Engineering, Integration, Testing, Integrator
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor' s Degree