Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 4 months Contract To Hire
· The Salesforce Administrator will provide Salesforce system administration and daily end user support for the user base, along with assisting the Salesforce Architect on initiatives that drive innovation and process improvements across the organization.
· Salesforce platform administration including but not limited to the management and maintenance of user setup, roles and profiles, permission sets, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, list views, reports, dashboards, security controls, productivity and collaboration settings, mobile and desktop configurations, and 3rd party integrated applications.
· Provides tier 1 support by identifying, logging, tracking, resolving and/or escalation of all incoming user reported incidents in a timely manner.
· Effectively communicates technical issues and resolves incidents at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
· Assists in the area of data governess and stewardship including but not limited to data quality and integrity monitoring, mass record creates, updates, deletes and transfers, account research and creation of new records, account record family and hierarchy maintenance, duplicate record prevention, duplicate record identification and resolution.
· A Bachelor' s degree (BA, BS) required. Area of study in Business, Marketing, Sales, IT, or a related field. 1+ years of Salesforce administration experience.
· This role requires a general understanding of Salesforce.Com technologies and the ability to apply them to solve problems, troubleshoot, and provide solutions.
· Candidate must possess excellent communication and customer service skills and have an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel.
· A Bachelor' s degree (BA, BS) required. Area of study in Business, Marketing, Sales, IT, or a related field. Required
· An understanding of Salesforce.Com technologies and ability to apply them to solve problems, troubleshoot, and provide solutions. Required
· Salesforce.Com administration experience Required
· Salesforce.Com Administrator certification Highly desired
Thanks & regards,
Tech Providers, Inc.
404-594-8161 | dmarshall@techproviders.Com