Senior Business Analyst
- The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for quickly and effectively gathering and communicating requirements for new solutions to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Consult with sponsors, Product Owners and team members to define and articulate the business problem and product vision, developing user stories and acceptance criteria to describe success for the story.
- Elicit requirements using a variety of techniques, including gap analysis, observation, interviews and facilitating workshops.
- Provide useful models for " as-is" and " to-be" business processes, data flow paths and system interactions.
- Own story card quality. Collaborate with subject matter experts, sponsors, developers and QA to reduce potential gaps in requirements.
- Create interface mock-ups, either directly or by collaboration with UX designers.
- Proactively work to identify, communicate and resolve issues and risks that inhibit progress.
- Take initiative and apply problem solving skills to remove blockers, reduce churn and improve team performance.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of client' s web applications, customers and business units.
- 5-8 years IT business analysis experience implementing software solutions.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating requirements gather sessions, articulating user stories and driving completion.
- Experience with high volume, external customer facing web applications is preferred.
- The ability to understand data relationships, write and execute SQL queries is preferred.
- Experience with agile development principles and values is strongly preferred.