Senior Business Analyst
Location: Birmingham, AL
Duration: 3 months Contract with possible extension
The candidate' s primary function is as follows:
· Analyze workflows and procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency of operations; improve accuracy, timeliness, and or productivity.
· Conduct observations and interviews with associates; gather historical and current performance level data for each associate to make staffing and goal recommendations.
· Gather, organize, and analyze information on business problems and procedures and present alternative methods
· Prepare formal reports for management
· Document trends findings and recommendations
· Design performance measures and recommendations
· Design performance measures and goals for non-exempt
· Facilitate workgroups who are working on a corporate project
· Ability to combine data from multiple systems such as SAS and tableau
· Lead data analysis and development of conclusions and recommendations for stakeholder teams
· Design and execute analytics practices to generate data-driven insights and recommendations
· A Bachelor' s degree in business, computer science, MIS, Data Science, or related field
· 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years' experience in the health care field
· Strong analytical skills focusing on operational data analytics
· Strong results orientation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and have initiative
· Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt) preferred
· Experience working with SAS and Tableau
· Experience with building and aggregating analytical datasets from raw data
· Understanding data mining concepts and techniques
· Experience working in a data analytics environment.
Thanks & regards,
Tech Providers, Inc.
404-594-8161 | dmarshall@techproviders.Com