Senior Instructional Designer/Graphic Designer
- Partner with the Learning team, key business stakeholders and subject-matter-experts (SME) on the analysis, design, development and measurement of training or instructional materials for this company.
- Validate design scope and requirements for new projects and make recommendations on learning modalities utilizing knowledge of the business and instructional methodologies.
- Develop conceptual design documents, detailed design documents, storyboards, project plans, timelines, and issue/resolution logs.
- Partner with Training Coordinators as needed on LMS registration, course administration, and logistics, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Systems Design, or related field required.
- A minimum of five years of experience designing and developing blended learning solutions (i.E. Instructor led, eLearning, etc.) in a corporate setting.
- Master' s degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Systems Design, HR or related discipline.
- Proven experience using traditional authoring and development tools such as Articulate, Captivate and HTML5.
- Photo, audio and video editing skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
E-Learning & Mobile Development - Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter.
- Document and Presentation Design - MS Word, Google Docs, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint.
- Multimedia Creation & Editing - Adobe Premiere Pro, Camtasia Studio.
- Visual Design - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, SnagIt.
- Social Media & Communication - Adobe Connect Pro, WebEx, Citrix Go to Meeting/Webinar, Skype.
- Productivity & Project Management - MS Outlook, MS Excel, Box.