Software Developer III
Boca Raton, FL
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. .
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Career-Level position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Typically requires 6-9 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Expert in Cognos, Writing SQL & Teradata