Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6-9 months Contract with possible extension
· This position will be responsible for full-stack software development.
· The work will be focused on developing customer-facing web applications for a wide variety of browser environments and devices – as well as client (WinForms) and batch development.
· To excel you' ll need a solid understanding of Visual Studio C#, and all major desktop and mobile browser behaviors, responsive web design techniques, interface defect troubleshooting, and graceful fallback strategies for un/supported browsers.
Solid full-stack developer:
· Develop and/or implement timely, cost effective, and high quality solutions using approved methodologies and standards
· Provide root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications (including application debugging and memory leak analysis)
· Build and maintain relationships with team, management, other technology/portfolio/business groups, and vendors
· Troubleshoot and resolve any application and user interface defects between browsers.
· Degree(s) in computer science and/or a related field
· Additional certifications in software development, development tools, and/or user interface development are a plus
· At least 5+ years of full-stack development experience in Visual Studio C#
· Experience utilizing Angular, Bootstrap or other responsive/.NET frameworks as part of development efforts
· Familiarity with industry leading third-party UI controls (e.G. Telerik/Kendo, ZingChart, etc.)
· Well-versed in full-life cycle development methods and techniques – including Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, RAD development approaches and best practices
· Working knowledge of user interface design processes/methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
· Experience creating responsive web products
· Strong Web application coding skills, including information architecture, interface design and visual design would be a plus
· Proficiency with Visual Studio C#, TFS, Oracle, Axure, Angular preferred.
Thanks & regards,
Tech Providers, Inc.
404-594-8161 | dmarshall@techproviders.Com