Software Developer Lead
- Implement existing UX & design deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes, and style guides into functioning code.
- Be able to ensure that the user interface is integrated as-intended with the back-end code.
- Test all completed views in a variety of browsers and devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any application and user interface defects between browsers.
- Solid front-end developer as well as back-end full stack developer
- Degree in computer science or a related field, interaction design, multimedia design, human-computer interaction, and/or similar training.
- Additional certifications in software development, development tools, and/or user interface development are a plus
- Working knowledge and understanding of development technologies, methodologies, and associated tools
- At least 3+ years of front-end development experience
- At least 5-10+ years of full-stack development experience in Visual Studio C#
- At least 2+ years of Agile/SCRUM team experience would be preferred
- Experience utilizing Angular, Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks as part of development efforts
- Familiarity with industry-leading third-party UI controls (e.G. Telerik, Kendo, Zing, etc.)
- Experience creating mobile application user interfaces and developing windows, web, & console applications
- Proficiency with Visual Studio C#, Axure, Angular preferred.
- Other preferred tech: Scripting languages like Powershell, VBScript, etc. For the purpose of Automation