Software Engineer - Java
- Software Development
- Develop deliverable for QA (Code and unit test)
- Review, analyze and collaborate with business analyst and development teams to fully understand requirement; contribute to the development approach for coding
- Contribute to the development of data approach for coding – Understand data guidelines, and understand data sources available, what is new based on requirements, and how the project will impact common data stores
- Collaborate with core team, QA, Security, and other cross functional teams to provide the appropriate solution
- Provide SME on components or application and data to other teams; also provide ad-hoc reporting.
- Bachelor' s Degree required.Area of study in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Informatics.
- Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Informatics
- Object Oriented Programming concepts (C++, Java, C#, Ruby on Rails, Python, Scala).
- Knowledge in Linux
- Basic knowledge of rational databases (RDBS, SQL, Oracle, Netizza, Posgres SQL, MySQL, SDLC/ADLC Methodologies)
- Experience in the following technical areas with demonstrated proficiency: Software Design/Development and coded many applications used for business
- MVC framework experience (WebWork, Struts) Required