- Develop cutting edge cloud based software (SaaS) as well as building configuration driven, flexible software applications for some of the largest hospitals and healthcare networks in the country
- Participate in code reviews, whiteboard discussions and standups on a daily basis
- Collaborate with other engineers in an iterative, agile development environment with a focus on delivering solutions to the customer
- BS in CS, Mathematics, and any engineering degree.
- Experience in the following technical areas with demonstrated proficiency:-
Software Design / Development and has coded many applications used for business.
• Relation Database Knowledge (SQL, Oracle, Netezza, PosgreSQL, MySQL)
• Proficient with Spring technologies (Boot, Batch, MVC, Hibernate, JDBC)
• Source Code Control (GIT)
• SDLC/ADLC Methodologies
• Databases (schema)
• Database query tools
- 3 to 5 years of Software Engineering experience preferred
- Bachelor' s Degree required. Area of study in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Informatics.