- This individual is responsible for working with business leaders and Portfolio Management to design processes and engineer technology that will allow quality data to be collected, processed and analyzed to identify business opportunities, improve customer experience, and drive business decisions regarding application design and development through actionable reporting and analysis.
- The Analytics Engineer also works with marketing leaders to target new business and measure the success of digital marketing endeavors.
- The Analytics Engineer is responsible for designing and engineering a robust web application analytics infrastructure for this company' s Enterprise Portfolio of products.
- This also includes the continued management and development of the analytics technology stack and related applications.
- This individual is also responsible for generating and automating data delivery for analytics reporting.