Sr Site Reliability Engineer
- As a site reliability engineer, you will work as a member of software engineering teams to build and run large-scale, widely-distributed, fault-tolerant solutions.
- You will collaborate with an extremely talented and diverse infrastructure, operations, and development team to scale and evolve an existing platform.
- The tools and use-cases are diverse, and our challenge is to increase the development velocity by optimizing various parts of the delivery pipeline, while emphasizing reliability, uptime, capacity, and performance.
- At least one scripting language (Bash, Python, or similar)
- Configuration management systems (Puppet, Ansible, and Docker knowledge preferred)
- Distributed version control system experience (Git preferred)
- Database operations at scale (MySQL, MongoDB, Dynamo, RDS)
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL/Amazon Linux) system engineering expertise
- Networking knowledge (AWS VPC experience is a plus)
- High-availability approaches including load balancing, dynamic scaling, and capacity planning
- Experience using metrics and monitoring to ensure customer SLA objectives are met
- Experience operating Cloud Computing platforms (e.G. Amazon AWS, Google Compute, Azure) and their PaaS based components (Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, RDS, etc.)