Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Location: Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Contract to Perm
- The Business Systems Analyst within a specific product segment is the translational expert; has some degree of subject matter expertise and is the liaison between product management and other support groups such as development, product management, operations, and solution support.
- This position is responsible for understanding the business requirements defined by product management and other support groups, and translating those requirements into clear, unambiguous and concise documents that are used as the basis for Integration Planning, software development design and quality assurance testing.
- Tasks required to fulfil job responsibilities include the ability to elicit, analyse, validate, specify, verify, prioritize, author and manage documentation.
- These documents support the required work flow such as functional documents, stories and sprint ready directions, and more.
This position involves tight collaboration with the associated Technical Product Manager and is essential to ensuring complete execution and success of the product line.
- This position is an integral member of the product team consisting of the BA and the Technical Product Manager.