Sr. Database Admin - Oracle
Sr. Database Admin - Oracle, UT
- Works in an agile environment with the Application Development, Quality Assurance and other IT teams, along with the Business stakeholders to ensure that the necessary changes to the database meet the required deliverables. .
- This level will work with collaborative groups/clients to define, provide for, and test deliverables.
- Core Competencies: Oracle 11g; Oracle RAC 11g; Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g; Oracle RMAN 11g, Oracle Enterprise Partitioning, Oracle Performance tuning.
- Strong working knowledge of PL/SQL; Strong troubleshooting abilities; Strong Performance Tuning abilities.
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor' s degree (BS, BA).
- 7 years related experience.
- 7 years gen tech experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following DBMS technologies: PL/SQL, Oracle Enterprise, Oracle Performance Tuning, Oracle RAC, Oracle Partitioning-Required-7-Years