Sr. ERP Data Integration Engineer
- Field mapping, cleansing, and quality assurance operations including the building, managing, and communication of operational metrics designed to track data throughput, productivity, data quantity and data quality.
- Uses all available software applications to complete data conversion jobs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Extract and evaluate data.
- Responsible for converting data from multiple data sources including SQL Server and Oracle databases, text files, MS Excel, and MS Access.
- Help customers understand all the nuances associated with their data, and the impact on the ERP and financial applications.
- Ability to quickly gain working knowledge of product to review converted data with customers and answer questions.
- Communicates project status to customers and consultants and works with them to verify that data is converted correctly.
- Identifies issues and takes the proper actions to resolve them.
- Write SQL scripts to update data and convert provided data to this company software formats.
- Use of various data automation, mining, and integration tools.
- Provide post installation support to answer questions and address problems if they arise.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or Information systems related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience of ERP and/or financial data conversion/standardization, Hospital Supply Chain Consulting, Hospital Materials Management, Information Technology, Database Architecture, SQL/Data Integration mastery.