Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Hoffman Estates, IL
Position Title: Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Duration: 3 months Contract with possible extension
· Looking for passionate, skilled software engineers to join a great team building a new product suite to change the car buying process for both dealers and consumers.
· Work on an advanced distributed system leveraging technologies such as AngularJS, .NET WebAPI, NServiceBus, RabbitMQ.
· Our newly renovated workplace is a creative and collaborative environment supporting an agile methodology.
· The Engineering team is a group of fun, pragmatic, full stack engineers with multi-language coding skills focused on engineering excellence and continuous improvement.
As a software engineer you will:-
· Transform automotive dealership software solutions;
· Work closely with product development teams in a collaborative environment following an agile methodology;
· Design, develop, and test both the client and server side of modern web applications;
· Participate in peer architectural and code reviews to improve the overall quality of our solutions;
· Focus on the business problems of our customers using a domain driven design approach;
· Be part of a team of world class engineers having a large impact on the automotive industry.
We realize that everyone' s situation is unique, however our general guidelines for requirements include:-
· Expertise in .Net, C#, Object Oriented Design - Modern architectural styles & patterns such as SOA, MVC;
· Experience in Parallel Batch processing.
· An understanding of dependency injection/inversion of control;
· Experience with unit, integration, and system testing;
· Practicing test driven development (TDD) or behavior driven development (BDD);
· Object relational mapping frameworks such as Entity Framework or Hibernate;
· Experience in testing frameworks like nunit, unit, Jasmine, Sinon, Mocha.
· Experience working with and performance tuning relational databases like SQL Server
· Experience in optimizing long running transactions and queries.
· Enterprise solutions development experience is a plus;
· Mobile development experience is a plus;
· Automotive dealership industry experience is a plus.
Thanks & regards,
Tech Providers, Inc.
404-594-8161 | dmarshall@techproviders.Com