Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Homestead, PA
Duration: 6 months Contract To Hire
- Designing and building suite of industry-leading SaaS web and mobile applications for driving continuous performance improvement, certification management and lifelong learning in healthcare.
- Develop cloud-based applications for performance improvement, quality reporting and lifelong learning.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Databases (schema).
- SQL, Database query tools.
- SDLC/ADLC Methodologies.
- Able to perform code reviews.Experience with MongoDB, ReactJS, Redux, TypeScript, Git, and Amazon Web Services is a plus.