Supply Chain Coordinator
- Establishes and develops manager relationships within assigned clients and expands existing manager relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and, working in conjunction with program management staff.
- Manage the day-to-day program operations for their respective portion of program, which may include, SOW worker mgmt, assignment tracking, management of the requisition process for assigned client, prioritization of orders and requisitions, expedient issue resolution, further refining throughout the process with emphasis on responsiveness and customer services for assigned client.
- Provide excellent customer service and act as the liaison between the client and the suppliers to successfully manage order fulfilment.
- Works in conjunction with suppliers and client managers, coordinates on-boarding, contract extensions and off boarding by maintaining awareness of client compliance requirements, start dates, end dates and extensions.
- Responsible for ensuring resolution to the day-to-day issues that arise among the contractor/subcontractor population, within their respective program.
- Ensure a " customer service” rapport with the client managers and suppliers to understand business and hiring needs and profiles... And ensure open communications.
- Assist program team with reporting and analytics. Creates reporting packages for the client to include monthly reporting packages, quality service reviews, and supplier performance reviews.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint), planning, and coordinating resources and delivering results.
- Bachelor' s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a MSP, vendor on-site or account management role
- Experience in Supply Chain or Procurement highly preferred