Systems Engineer III
Boca Raton, FL
- Analyzes, designs, develops, document, and implements complex solutions for the desktop.
- Creates and certifies Desktop images for all hardware platforms used in the enterprise.
- Executes all aspects of complex systems hardware/software engineering projects, which involve multiple disciplines and platforms and impact multiple business units or the enterprise.
- Executes configuration management, technical vendor management, problem mitigation, change management, and critical situation management to complex systems as well as their multiple platforms and software applications.
- Performs the configuration/capacity planning, software product evaluation, systems performance analysis and optimizations for software/hardware systems.
- Plans and conducts complex software/hardware product evaluations; develops and recommends technical strategies and solutions to management.
- Conducts assessments of risk, cost, and return on investment scenarios and impact as well as potential compatibility issues with existing hardware/software.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience.
- Approximately 6-9 years’ experience in field
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and group policy management.
- Ability to create Advertisement/ Collections/ Packages within an SCCM 2012 environment.
- Full understanding of downloading and deploying MS patches using WSUS within SCCM 2012.
- Reporting with Systems Management Center Systems Management Server or 2007 & 2012.
- Script/ program experience in PowerShell, VBScript, C#
- Packaging experience should include Admin Studio.
- Deployment experience with Systems Center Configuration Manager 2012.
- Create custom SCCM reports and knowledge of SCCM DB schema.