Tech Portfolio Supt Spec I
Las Vegas, NV
- Develops, maintains, and accurately tracks and monitors status of projects and budgets from initiation to completion on a regular basis.
- Ensures adherence to established administrative and operational procedures by monitoring project activities, documenting and correcting discrepancies, and ensuring established deadlines are met.
- Researches and reconciles discrepancies with documentation received from requestors and makes recommendations for process corrections as necessary.
- Researches and reconciles discrepancies with contract labor invoices.
- Creates requisitions for internal orders and purchase orders for projects and ensures material is processed to correct accounting categories and coded properly for vertex taxation.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain to ensure material availability for project forecasts.
- Ensures field third party labor POs are created, forecasted and budgeted.
- Interfaces with stakeholders across the enterprise to obtain feedback, set timelines, and execute requirements to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Processes enterprise Technology capital requests, coordinates and tracks status of capital investment requests for capital projects and determines which capital portfolio to charge
- May assist with budget submissions and various financial tasks like CIP, RNV, task and project closure exercise.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (i.E. Engineering, finance, business operations etc.)
- 2 years of experience working with project lifecycles & procurement support activities
- 2 years successful experience researching and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in a related field (i.E. Supply Chain, Finance, Business Operations, etc.)
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications in a work setting with strong knowledge in Excel
- BA/BS in a related field preferred (i.E. Engineering, finance, business, etc.).
- Experience working in communications industry with a focus on telecommunications, data, cable
- Demonstrated interpretation of capital expenditures and operating expenses, including forecasting and budgeting strongly preferred