Tech Support SpecialistII
- Performs the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of edge of network devices (e.G. Desktops, laptops, mobile devices, MACs) and related systems .
- Assists in determining suitable software to meet user requirements.
- Unlocks team member accounts, when necessary.
- Maintains an image for hardware set-up.
- Ensures thin client and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) devices interconnect seamlessly with file servers, mail servers, etc.
- Responds to moderately complex technical issues surrounding desktop/laptop hardware (e.G. Begins to service issues related to mobile devices and the MAC operating system.
- Assists with adherence to technology policies and compliance with all security controls.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent –
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp - A+, MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE –
- JOB COMPLEXITY - Works on assignments that are routine to moderately difficult, requiring some decision in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- SUPERVISION - Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Windows Experience - Experience with Windows XP, 7, 8; and Apple IOS Systems Experience - Client Printers, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Attachmate Extra, Symantec Antivirus, SCCM Varying
- Equipment Experience - Laptop, Desktop, Wyse Thin Client, MAC
- Must Have: Desktop Experience